BaB (book a band) is a directory of live entertainment, neatly organised so that bookers may acquire, view and book entertainment in the simplest form possible. Our objective is simple:
" Revolutionise the way acts are booked by using technology developments to tighten the link between acts and bookers. Provide additional services to each the band and the bookers to help guarantee great service whilst building on the BaB (book a band) brand."
WHY BAB (BOOK A BAND)
At BaB we recognise that the right entertainment for your venue may be hard to find. We also recognise that due to the need for reliable entertainment that will not cause surprises on the night, in the past it may have been necessary to rebook the same acts over and over again. This is no longer the case. BaB (book a band) guarantees to help you locate the accurate profiles of acts that meet your needs. BaB also provides more choices of acts than ever before seen in Ireland.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR BANDS AND OTHER ACTS
- On the ‘homepage’ click either ‘Band’, ‘DJ’, ‘Novelty Act’ or ‘Wedding Entertainment’, depending on your preference through the large buttons or the drop down menu.
- Next click on the county you wish the act to perform.
- Immediately you will be provided with a list of act profiles that meet your suitability. You may now view these profiles so that you can read information on the acts & view their videos, pictures and listen to their tracks in some cases. You may now pick a band or act that interests you. Having problems, just give us a call.
- Click on the booking request button if you have not already done so by this point. BaB (book a band) will now ask you for some ‘not so personal’ details such as your email address and contact number. This inquiry will be sent straight to the acts email and a copy will be kept in the BaB system so that we know the act was booked through the site. This allows for safety features for the booker such as a back up act if any issues should arise.
- The act representative will contact you by email or telephone, depending on your preference, to accept or reject your offer. At this point details should be confirmed.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ACT CANNOT MAKE THEIR BOOKING
On the chance that an act pulls out of their commitment to make a booking, BaB (book a band team) will use our contacts and the BaB system to replicate your earlier search and find a relevant band/act that can fill this commitment. This is only in the case when this act has previously been contacted through the site in conection with this particular booking.
FOR BANDS AND OTHER ACTS
BAB (BOOK A BAND)
Bands and acts that wish to be registered on the BaB site will be asked to pay an annual diminutive subscription fee.
For this fee BaB will supply the band/act with their personal profile, which will have already been added into our unique search engine for bookers to search through. The act will aslo gain a personal URL so their profile can be found quickly. This may be used on all types of medias to promote your act. There is LIVE assistance on the home page of our site where members may talk directly to staff, and our contact number and email are aslo monitored 24/7. Booking inquiries for your act will be sent directly to your email and your act will be added to a themed space on home page. View BaB's benefits page for more information www.bab.ie/benefits-of-bab
IF ALL THIS IS NOT ENOUGH…WHAT ELSE CAN BAB (BOOK A BAND) DO
If your band/act can not make a booking for whatever reason the BaB team will do its best to replicate the search made and a closely related act that is available to take on this gig, essentially saving the credibility your act holds with these contacts. .